This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Amazing hunting and recreation tract for sale! This farm is set up and ready to hunt immediately. A diverse variety of hardwoods, pines, softwoods, as well as two ponds, multiple creeks and an established road system makes this an excellent option for someone who is looking for a turn key property. Currently, there are multiple areas of cutover that proved great bedding located in the center of the property. A mix of mature hardwood oak (White Oaks, Chestnut Oaks, Red Oaks, and Water Oaks) and pines are scattered throughout the tract. There are two good ridges that run throughout the property on the west and east borders. These areas of elevation are excellent home sites. There are also a number of locations which would be perfect for food plots. This is an excellent area for both deer and turkey hunting. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
- Beautiful hunting and recreational tract all wrapped into one
- Property is mostly wooded with scattared hardwoods, pines and brush throughout
- Approximately 500' of Roadway Frontage on Reeceburg Road
- Electricity on property
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- 2 ponds which have potential with a little work
- Multiple creeks run throught out the property
- Well established and clean roadway system
- Excellent locations to build your dream home
- With proper management practices in place this farm could definitely offer excellent hunting opportunity
- 8 miles From Cedartown, 50 miles north of Atlanta, 66 miles south of Chatanooga
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Floyd County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.