This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This beautiful and rare wooded tract on the North Raccoon River has a variety of wonderful recreational opportunities. Located less than 20 miles west of downtown Des Moines between the growing communities of Adel and Van Meter you can have all the space and privacy you need along with the convenience of easy access to I-80 and only minutes away from West Des Moines. This property has it all! Giant buck potential, +1000 sq. ft. cabin, water, electric, county maintained gravel road as well as easy access to the highway and Des Moines. For a private showing or more information on this property call me today!
- Property has the potential to hold and grow world-class whitetails
- This property has not been hunted for +20 years and the Raccoon River watershed is known for producing trophy class whitetails
- Heavy game trails crisscross the bottomland timber ground
- Willow and aspen stand growth along the river provides excellent bedding and security cover for deer and other wildlife
- The Raccoon River is also known for itâ??s great bass (small and large mouth) and catfish fishing
- This property offers canoeing, kayaking and paddle boarding opportunities with easy access to a nearby DNR boat launch
- A section of this property used to be a seasonal RV camping park and could offer some additional income from the electrical 220V service boxes that are still on site and operational
- A 1040 sq. ft. cabin located on the property could be used for weekend get-a-ways in the summer and great hunting camp in the fall
- Located only 1.5 miles off of I-80 and less than 20 minutes from the Metro
- Private dead end gravel road access off of R Ave (R16)
- Power and rural water are currently available on this property
- Adel mailing address and Van Meter School System
- Itâ??s rare to find such a diverse recreational tract of this size along the Raccoon River and this close to the Des Moines Suburbs and Metro
- Centrally located between DeSoto, Adel, Waukee and Van Meter
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Dallas County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.