Heavily forested large parcel near Aberdeen in Grays Harbor County. Multi-age tree farm with managed reprod ages 7-30 and a heavy component of 100-year-old timber. Mixed zoning with R2 near HWY 105 and G5 in the upland portion. Charlie Creek bisects the property. Property fronts HWY 105. Multiple access points.
From HWY 105 MP 45.5 head east on Newskah Road. Travel 1.9 miles then take left on Charlie Creek ML through locked gate on access road. Go .4 miles then right for .2 miles. Take left .1 miles then right for .3 miles to southeast corner of property. North portion of property accessed from road at HWY 105 MP 46.4.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Grays Harbor County Properties by Type
- Beachfront Property in Grays Harbor County
- Recreational Property in Grays Harbor County
- Riverfront Property in Grays Harbor County
- Ranches in Grays Harbor County
- Farms in Grays Harbor County
- Residential Property in Grays Harbor County
- Horse Property in Grays Harbor County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.