Tract is located east of Coupland and on the south side of FM 1466.
AW0528 Rutersville, C. Sur., Acres 63.145 (Note attached Deed Vol. 813)
FRONTAGE: The subject contains approximately 2,107 feet frontage along FM 1466. The road utilized on the south side of the property is a private road historically used by the owners of this tract. The road is identified as CR 489 west of the subject which connects to CR 483.
The property has a Manville Water Meter, located at the old house on FM 1466 near northeast part of property, which is inactive. Power lines run along road. Septic is required.
None of value. Old farmstead and barns in poor condition. Do Not Enter House.
Coupland and Taylor ISD
2017 taxes Approximately $82.62 based on WCAD. The subject property is under Ag Exemption.
Owner is believed to own all of the minerals and transfer is negotiable depending on price of land.
Based on data obtained from the FEMA National Flood Insurance Digital Flood Insurance Rate maps for Williamson County, Texas, this tract contains land area within the 100-year floodplain area (Note attached map).
- Excellent tract of land located in a quality area of Williamson County. This size tract is difficult to find.
- The property has two ponds and Little Dry Brushy Creek running through the tract. There are scattered trees on the tract with a healthy cover
of grass. The property is certainly suited for a home sight but could easily be divided into two home sights.
- The house on the property is not structurally sound so please do not enter.
- Note Permanent Easement of Enterprise Pipeline along west property line.
- There is livestock on property so please close gate as you enter & close/lock gate when leaving.
Located east of Coupland, on the south side of FM 1466.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.