5 hill top timbered acres with fantastic territorial views, property is covered with cedar, alder and fir some of it marketable timber all this and only 11 miles west of I-5 in Oakville WA. Peaceful semi-secluded location in a area of nice homes. Great territorial south facing views offering good solar potential with even more expansive views west once a few trees are removed. Within walking distance of Dept. of Natural Resource Lands of the Capitol Forest. Make an Offer.
Call or email for a map and directions
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Grays Harbor County Properties by Type
- Timberland in Grays Harbor County
- Residential Property in Grays Harbor County
- Ranches in Grays Harbor County
- Farms in Grays Harbor County
- Riverfront Property in Grays Harbor County
- Recreational Property in Grays Harbor County
- Undeveloped Land in Grays Harbor County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.