This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Two-story, three bedroom, one bath, historic brick home on 2.5 acres in Nauvoo! This home was built in the 1840's by LDS bricklayer, Philander Colton and his wife, Polly. The Colton home is a made from red brick that was locally made. The home has been preserved in its original condition with the exception of a few modern conveniences. Also included on the 2.5 acres is a detached shop building and a one car garage.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data