This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Great investment property with whitetail and upland hunting opportunity! Almost the entire property is currently enrolled in CRP programs. The annual income from 37.05 acres of CRP $9,159. Your return on investment from this income is over 4.2% annually. This secluded location is less than 200 yards south of the English River. The timber along the river comes up to the northeast edge of the property. Coffman Wood Preserve is located just to the west. There were several deer crossing the property when I went to take pictures.
- 37.05 acres enrolled in CRP, producing $9,159 in annual income
- 4.2% return on investment
- Annual taxes of $1,202
- Income from 3 separate CRP contracts that expire in 2023, 2024 and 2025
- Just south of the English River
- Less than 2 miles from Coffman Wood Preserve in South English
- Significant deer sign throughout the property
- Secluded location with ownership of the lane to property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Keokuk County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.