This 1920s 4 bedroom lodge has many memories. Southern views from the screen porch are what you expect on Lake Vermilion. A large stone fireplace, extra space in the family room and spacious kitchen are a few of the features of this lake home. The 230 feet of shoreline offers privacy and yet is convenient to Cook. Work is in progress at this home.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.