2038 acre peninsula with 1500 acres of high-yielding cropland and over 7 miles of developable waterfront on the Rappahannock River, LaGrange and Weeks Creeks. Improvements include a well built, 6600 sq ft manor with incredible views of river and 5 cottages. Significant farm infrastructure, including ponds and irrigation system, have helped the farm produce some of the highest crop yields in the state. Excellent candidate for conservation easement, in 29 parcels. Near Urbanna. 2.5 hrs to DC.
Call Listing Office.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Middlesex County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Middlesex County
- Residential Property in Middlesex County
- Riverfront Property in Middlesex County
- Recreational Property in Middlesex County
- Commercial Property in Middlesex County
- Timberland in Middlesex County
- Undeveloped Land in Middlesex County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.