This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
1400', 3 bedroom, 2 bath rancher on 2+ acres 5 minutes from St. Stephens Church and only 40 minutes from downtown Richmond. The home features raised panel pine cabinetry, walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, a low maintenance exterior and custom trim. Enjoy the quiet country living and the privacy of this wooded setting.
Rt. 360 East to right onto The Trail at St. Stephens Church. Right onto Canterbury. Left onto Rosemount Road. See sign on right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in King and Queen County
- King and Queen County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in King and Queen County
- Lakefront Property in King and Queen County
- Ranches in King and Queen County
- Farms in King and Queen County
- Hunting Land in King and Queen County
- Undeveloped Land in King and Queen County
- Commercial Property in King and Queen County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.