- Located on the south side of Bud Bennet Road, between Sulphur and DeQuincy,Louisiana
- Approximately 0.4 mile of frontage on the south side of Bud Bennet Road
- Contains 54.2 acres of 6-year old slash pine plantation, 66.0 acres of 15-year old slash pine plantation, 164.2 acres of 9-year old slash pine plantation and 12.3 acres of natural pine hardwood (Streamside Management Zone)
- Seller has a timber deed for a 1st thinning operation on the 15-year old stand until August 31, 2015
- Long-term timberland investment / rural home development / recreational opportunity
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 30.372749 -93.489781
From the intersection of Highway 27 and US Highway 90W in Sulphur, Louisiana travel north 9.6 miles on US Highway 27W to Route 66 Road. Turn left onto Route 66 Road and travel 4.5 miles to Edgerly Road. Turn right onto Edgerly Road and travel 1.0 mile to Bud Bennett Road. Turn left onto Bud Bennett Road and travel 1.2 mile to the property located on the south side of the road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.