The Boulder River Paradise is 81.1+/- acres of prime Boulder River beauty and a half mile of Boulder River frontage offering blue ribbon trout fishing. The Boulder River Valley is one of the most sought after areas in the northwest. It has become a Montana destination for the affluent and discriminating buyer. The peace and tranquility you experience on this property, gazing over the Boulder River, with the back drop of the Lions Head, Boones Peak and Green Mountain.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Sweet Grass County
- Sweet Grass County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Sweet Grass County
- Riverfront Property in Sweet Grass County
- Recreational Property in Sweet Grass County
- Commercial Property in Sweet Grass County
- Undeveloped Land in Sweet Grass County
- Timberland in Sweet Grass County
- Hunting Land in Sweet Grass County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.