This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Duck Hunting Farm in St. Charles County, MO! This 30 ac m/l duck hunting farm is located in the St. Charles river bottoms less than 1/2 hour from St. Louis. The farm is levied and duck blinds are in with blacktop road all the way to the farm. Corn & soybeans will be planted this spring to provide hard grains for those late season Mallards. Nearly half of all waterfowl in North America spend part of their lives in this waterfowl corridor of the Mississippi flyway. Why not share some memories with family and close friends while catching up with some of these migrating waterfowl this fall! Additional acreage may be available.
From the junction of 370 and Hwy 94 in St. Charles take Hwy 94 north 8 miles. Make right on Grafton Ferry Rd and go 2.5 miles. Farm on left.
SET UP FOR DUCK HUNYING
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Charles County
- Saint Charles County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Charles County
- Farms in Saint Charles County
- Commercial Property in Saint Charles County
- Ranches in Saint Charles County
- Recreational Property in Saint Charles County
- Horse Property in Saint Charles County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Charles County