PRICE REDUCED! This property is in a great location just 15 miles from St. Joseph and 48 miles from Kansas City, yet it feels very secluded. It is a gorgeous property with 35 acres of mature hardwood timber. The deer and turkey sign on the property is tremendous. This is the biggest block of timber in the immediate area and is surrounded by crop fields, so the hunting will be outstanding. A beautiful creek winds east to west along the northern edge of the property. It has numerous potential building sites whether you want to be by the road or in the middle of the property in the timber. Whether you’re a hunter, wildlife watcher or want a great place to build a home, you need to give this property a look. Please call today for a private showing.
- Beautiful property with mature timber, great hunting and envious building sites
- This property has great income potential from mature hardwoods
- A great location just 15 miles to St. Joseph and 48 miles to Kansas City
- Easy access to the property via a blacktop road
- Too many huge oak, hickory, walnut and other hardwoods to count
- Abundant wildlife sign was seen when I walked the property
- Numerous deer trails and turkey sign throughout the property
- There is access to the entire property via ATV trails
- This is a great property to build a hunting cabin or your dream home
- About 5 acres of tillable ground on the south side of the property
- There is a beautiful creek that runs along the north side of the property giving plenty of water for the wildlife
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.