This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
While the value is in this beautiful setting, there is a Mid Century home, situated on slightly over one acre of a planted, sloping lot, featuring magnificent views of the San Gabriel Valley and snow capped Mt. Baldy. While the home is in it's original condition with deferred maintenance, you will appreciate the many beamed ceilings, streaming of light, and walls of glass which bring surrounding nature in. In addition to a lovely living room, there are two, large bonus rooms. From the outdoor patio, you will view hawks soaring over the land below, and hear a symphony of music from the birds in the beautiful surrounding trees.
The original owners built and raised their family in this charming home which is on the market for the first time. Restore or check with the city on subdividing and building new homes. There is room for a sports court, orchard, and many more possibilities.
Cross Streets: San Dimas and Puddingstone
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Los Angeles County
- Los Angeles County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Los Angeles County
- Undeveloped Land in Los Angeles County
- Ranches in Los Angeles County
- Farms in Los Angeles County
- Recreational Property in Los Angeles County
- Horse Property in Los Angeles County
- Beachfront Property in Los Angeles County