308 S. First Street, Dubois. 2417 sq. ft. immaculately maintained home with exceptional finish details. Open living floor plan on the ground floor with Kitchen, sunken Family Area/TV area, Living Area with access to screened-in Sun Room, large Master Bedroom/Bathroom suite, covered porch and entryway with 1/2 bath.
The upper story, 1195 sq. ft., is a complete guest quarters with 2 Bedrooms/1 full bathroom, open kitchen/dining/living area, balcony overlooking the mountains, and separate entrance.
Stone, log, and cedar trim construction. Attached 3-stall garage with large workbench/shop and second story storage area. Extra storage/guest buildings.
This home has excellent investment potential. Convenient location in town with Hwy 26 frontage. Beautiful views of the Wind River Mountains. Zoned commercial.
1. Granite counter tops with custom matching granite table
2. Maple custom cabinets with an attractive mixture of solid doors, etched glass doors, and open shelves to display dishes and
3. Easy care, classic tile flooring
4. Excellent natural day lighting
5. Propane cook stove
6. Radiant floor heat
7. Elevated dishwasher for easy loading and unloading
8. Two custom wooden butcher blocks
9. Custom opening cut through the wall for convenient serving to Dining Area
10. Access through double doors to the patio walkway and graveled back yard for easy indoor/outdoor living.
1. Adjacent to kitchen
2. Complete wet bar with custom cabinets.
3. Open to Living Area and sunken Family Area/TV Room
1. Log covered porch shelters Entry Way.
2. Attractive stained glass windows frame both sides of custom-built front door with glass trim.
3. Double built-in closets
4. Oak drilled and pegged solid wood floor
5. Pine paneling, Cedar ceiling
6. Custom cut trim with ornate features adds extra touch to the welcoming Entry Way
7. Convenient half bathroom
1. Exposed log beams
2. Knotty Pine paneling. Cedar planking for ceiling
3. Wall-to-wall carpet
4. Direct access to Sun Room for easy indoor/outdoor living
5. Open to Dining Area, Wet bar, and Family/TV Area
6. Propane fireplace with glass casing is shared by Living Area and Family Area
1. Sunken Family/TV Area
2. Propane glass fireplace also open to Living Area, Wet Bar, and Dining Area
3. Access through double glass doors to patio and back yard.
4. Tile floor with radiant floor heat
5. Beautiful views of pasture and Wind River Range beyond
1. Spacious room for King-sized bed, dressers, bed stands, and furniture
2. Two built-in closets
3. Double door access to Sun Room
4. Large windows for excellent natural day lighting
5. Large bathroom with jetted tub
a. Translucent glass blocks for attractive trim and day lighting
b. Two sinks with mirrors and vanity cupboards.
c. Large shower with overhead showerhead
d. Laundry area with Washer/Dryer
e. Walk-in closet
Sun Room, approximately 15' x 35'
1. Direct access from Master Bedroom and/or Living Area
2. Three roll-up doors with screens
3. Double doors on both ends
4. Indoor/outdoor carpet
5. Beautiful views of the backyard, pasture, mature Cottonwood trees/Wind River riparian area, red rocks and Wind River
6. Easy indoor/outdoor living
7. Access to patio and back yard sitting area
Second Floor Guest Quarters
1. Includes open floor plan, Kitchen with breakfast bar, Dining Area, Living Area, two Bedrooms--one on each end, full
Bathroom, washing machine hook-up, dryer
2. Views of the Wind River mountains
3. Separate exterior stairway entry
4. Balcony overlooking backyard
Three-stall garage with roll-up doors
1. Workbench and Shelves with ample room for tool storage.
2. Large attic storage area above
3. An extra, attached building behind the garage has also served as living quarters or storage area.
1. Lawn in front yard and back yard
2. Partially fenced on West side and North side
3. Mature Spruce tree in back yard
4. Large boulders with Aspen trees in Southeast corner of front yard
5. Rainwater runoff from Sun Room is directed, by gutter and downspout, to water the trees in the back yard.
From 711 W. Ramshorn, drive 0.9 mi east on US Hwy 26 to 308 S. 1st Street, on the Right.
Sitting Area in Master
In-Floor Radiant Heat
Granite/Granite Type Cntrtop
Style of House
Cable TV Available
High Speed Internet Available
Phone Avail. On Site
Full Size W/D Area
Separate Entry Quarters
Number of Wells
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.