This is a beautifully maintained irrigated farm ground. The property consists of primarily class II crete, silt, loam soils with little to no slope and deep topsoil. The majority of this tract is irrigated either by a center pivot system or a sub-terrain drip system. Both systems are in good working order. This property has been used for an extensive grazing operation and is planted in gamma grass, clover, peas, and chicory. The average annual income produced is $90,000. Additionally, due to the grazing management this property, it remains great upland bird habitat and is currently home to numerous quail coveys.
- Irrigated primarily class II soils
- Great annual income potential averaging around $90,000
- Paved road access via HWY 199
- Deep top soils
- Good water source via the canal running through the property
- Cross fenced for the grazing rotation program
- 1/2 mile south of Courtland
- Great upland bird habitat
- Seller is interested in cash renting property back after the sell
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.