This 1.54 acre tract is located just 25 minutes from Baxley, 30 minutes from McRae, and 45 minutes from Douglas. This warehouse facility has been used for RJ Reynolds flue cured tobacco for many years. Tobacco was stored here to be sold, then transported mostly to North Carolina. Features include paved road frontage, railroad frontage, possible owner financing, and utilities. Contact our office to schedule your appointment today!
This 1.54 acre tract is located just 25 minutes from Baxley, 30 minutes from McRae, and 45 minutes from Douglas.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Jeff Davis County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Jeff Davis County
- Undeveloped Land in Jeff Davis County
- Residential Property in Jeff Davis County
- Lakefront Property in Jeff Davis County
- Riverfront Property in Jeff Davis County
- Recreational Property in Jeff Davis County
- Farms in Jeff Davis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.