This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Immaculate Honest Abe Log Home in beautiful Southern Illinois, which provides some of the most breathtaking views in all of the Midwest. The rolling hills of timber and pasture, rock bluffs and river views give you beautiful landscaping year round. This property is no different! The home was completely renovated in 2013 with all new flooring throughout. The flooring is a mix of beautiful hardwood floors, custom-designed ceramic tile and carpet in the bedrooms. The kitchen has been updated with all new countertops and appliances and provides a nice view overlooking the rec room. If you're looking to entertain guests this is the perfect place. The bedrooms are large with tons of closet space. Outside there are large covered porches with views overlooking the in-ground pool. There is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment over top of the 3-car detached garage that currently rents for $600/month. A paved driveway leads down to the horse barn and pond. Surrounded on two sides by the Shawnee National Forest, you will find yourself overrun with wildlife. Deer and turkey numbers are extremely high in this area. I could go on and on about the property, there's just too much to list. Give me a call and we can schedule your very own private tour to see fine, country living. In cooperation with Farmer & Company Real Estate
- Completely renovated 3,500 square foot log home nestled in the timber just outside of Paducah, KY
- 1,500 square foot rental apartment above detached garage that provides $600/month income
- Property is bordered on two sides by the Shawnee National Forest, giving you access to more land
- Honest Abe Log Home with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths that was custom built in 2004 and was completely renovated in 2013 so it is basically brand new inside
- NEW: All new windows (minus two), flooring throughout (1 x 6 hickory, tile and carpet), duct work, plumbing fixtures, water softener, appliances, updated bathrooms and much more
- Whole-house generator was installed in 2010 and provides power to the home and detached garage
- In-ground Olympic size swimming pool recently installed (18' x 36')
- Master bedroom - HUGE! Also has his and her walk-in closets, his and her sinks and large walk-in tiled shower
- Shop building - 55' x 35' with concrete floor, perfect for storing and working on equipment and toys
- Several acres fenced for livestock
- NEW: pond was enlarged in September, 2014 and the owner is planning to stock once the pond fills up
- Deer, turkeys and small game hunting right out your back door
- Taxes: Estimated at $3,500.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Pope County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.