This raise-cottage style house was built by William F. Pierce, a lawyer and planter who was one of the earliest settlers in Eutaw. The main living area is on the second floor above a rez-de-chaussee, or full-house ground story, with walls 12 inches thick. The house is the typical four rooms over four with a wide center hall and double entrance doors. In 1879 John T. Brodnax acquired the home and incorporated many features of Gothic influence. An array of dependencies and a lattice well house remain on the property. This home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Call Heather for an appointment ? (205) 372-7681. (Information obtained from Walking and Driving Guide to Historic Eutaw, Alabama) Keywords - residential, 3 acre property, 3178 Sq. Ft. house built in 1840, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Greene County school district, zoned for Residential, Eutaw, AL 35462, outbuilding, road frontage
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.