This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a one-of-a-kind property with great hunting, fishing, productive tillable ground, and a gorgeous custom home with a million dollar view. The home was built in 2012 and sits over ¼ mile off the road on top of a high ridge overlooking the Des Moines River Valley. You can see for miles and miles! Everything in this home is top end. Granite countertops, stainless appliances, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, custom woodwork and cabinets, etc. See all the details about the home below. The property consists of 72 tillable acres, 5 acres of food plots, and approximately 50 acres of timber and brush. The tillable acres are currently planted in corn and are producing an income of $9360/year. The timber is very diverse with mature hardwoods, cedar thickets, thick draws, and nice terrain. The property also offers a nice pond with a neat cabin and small pole building. This is the perfect place to hang out, camp, entertain friends, etc. I grabbed a fishing rod out of the cabin when taking pictures and caught 4 nice bass on 7 casts from the dock. You can’t beat that! The property has been managed for trophy bucks for many years and lots of big ones have been harvested and documented. See trail cam pics. There is nothing like slipping out your back door and being in your tree stand in 5 minutes! This farm definitely provides that opportunity! In addition to the great whitetail hunting, there is fantastic turkey hunting and good populations of quail and pheasant. If you’re looking for a secluded property with a high-end custom home, great hunting, fishing and beautiful views, you’ll want to take a look at this one. Call with questions or to schedule a showing.
- Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath 2012 custom home overlooking the Des Moines River Valley
- 76 acres of productive tillable with a 48.4 CSR2 currently cash rented and planted in corn for 2016
- Located just south of the Des Moines River near Bonaparte and Farmington
- Trophy managed for many years - the owner only harvests mature bucks and has maintained at least 5 acres of food plots for many years to help hold deer on the property - see trail cam pics
- Food plots are currently palnted in corn and beans for the 2016 hunting season
- Very low hunting pressure around this property as most bordering farms are either no hunting or lightly hunted and managed - this is a huge bonus
- Located in an area along the Des Moines River with lots of timber and habitat
- During the rut, bucks from miles around will be cruising through this farm
- With good food plots youâ??ll be able to draw in lots of deer from thousands of surrounding acres in the late season
- There is great access to this farm via a gravel road on the south border and a dead end gravel road that provides access from the northwest - very important for accessing stands on that end of the property
- Excellent turkey hunting! The ownerâ??s last turkey hunt was over in 5 minutes!
- Good populations of quail and pheasant
- 3 elevated tower blinds come with the property
- Great views of the property, food plots, and the Des Moines River Valley from the house
- The 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath custom home was built in 2012 and has approximately 2900 sq. ft. finished, a huge 3 car garage, and a big storage room in the basement
- Home features include: Amish custom hickory cabinets, Granite counter tops, Premium stainless appliances, 2 A/C units, 2 furnaces with 1 built in humidifier, Large capacity On Demand hot water heater, Premium Anderson windows throughout, All solid doors, 30 yr. maintenance free siding, Oversized 34 x 30 heated 3-car garage, Partially finished basement with large bedroom, game room, full bath, and large storage area, Premium wide solid hardwood flooring and porcelain tile, Large floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace, Beautiful walk in tile shower in master, Walk in closets, 1500 sq. ft. main level with master bedroom and bath, large great room with high vaulted ceilings, laundry, 800 sq. ft. loft with sitting room, huge bedroom with private full bath, Approximately 600 sq. ft. finished in basement, Large 900 sq. ft. storage room in basement could be finished for additional living space if desired, External hook up for generator wired internally to breaker box
- Nice pond near the house has a cabin and small pole building beside it, making an awesome place to hang out, fish, camp, entertain, etc.
- Taxes are currently $3795/year
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Van Buren County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.