Here is a rare opportunity to own a very unique and world class piece of recreational property. Very seldom will you see a farm with a private lake of this size hit the open market. Designed for the outdoor enthusiast, this ranch offers excellent whitetail, turkey, and waterfowl hunting, and includes your own fully private 110-acre lake! A 2500 sq/ft rock home( built in 2004) is nestled in the oak covered hillside and overlooks the beautiful lake below. During the fall, watch through the giant back windows as ducks and geese circle and land on the scenic water below. Or glass the surrounding hillsides to keep track of the numerous deer and turkey that visit your feeders and call this property home. The east side of the lake offers a waterfowl marsh area with a flood control valve and 2 unfinished pit blinds tucked in amongst the timbered edge. Food plot locations have already been established and the internal road system provides access throughout the property by ATV, tractor, or pick up. There is also a fully enclosed Morton Style pull through barn with an attached climate controlled shop area that can be used to store your equipment, converted to house additional guest, or process the meat from all your successful hunts. The Stone cabin’s wrap around porch offers great views overlooking the water. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee and watch the sunrise over the lake, view wildlife throughout the day, or watch the kids skiing across the water or swimming off of the deck down below. This property has something for everyone and will be enjoyed year round. This property has been strictly managed for wildlife and has been on a consistent year round feeding program for the past several years. There are multiple feeders and tower stations strategically placed throughout, making this property turn-key and ready to hunt. The property sits less than 10 miles from Independence Kansas Municipal Airport and has blacktop access to the entrance of this private gated property. Whether you are looking for your own private weekend retreat, a place to start or expand an outfitter business, a top shelf hunting camp for you and your buddies, or your own residential oasis, This property is one of a kind and will be the envy of all your friends and colleagues. For more information, or to schedule your one on one showing of this Premiere Ks property, Please contact the Land Specialist to set up a tour.
- Once in a lifetime Kansas farm with 110 acre private watershed surrounded by timber and excellent whitetail and wildlife habitat
- A beautiful 2 story rock home/lodge with walk-out basement and extra loft area built in 2004. Sleeps 7 or 8 comfortably. More if needed. The wrap around porch overlooks the lake and the surrounding area of oak timber and rolling hills
- A very nice and newly built pull through Morton style barn with climate controlled shop area to store all of you equipment and personal items
- This farm offers great waterfowl hunting and viewing. Whether you want open water or small pools along the timber edge, This property has it all. Located in the flyway, this is a annual roosting lake and numerous species can be seen throughout the season
- Managed for wildlife, the legwork has already been done. including seasonal food plot locations, established wildlife sanctuaries, year round supplemental feeding program and strict deer harvest guidelines and quotas. The ample amount of warm season grasses, hardwood timber, abundant water, cedar thickets only accentuate the hunting potential and grazing opportunitiesâ??â??â??
- Turn-key property with established plots, and towers/stands and feeders already in place
- Cross fenced so you can either graze or lease the grazing to local rancher for ROIâ??â??â??
- Mineral rights are all intact and there are no current leases or production on the entire farm
- Connected to rural water with exceptional pressure
- Additional 160 acres available upon request
- Located less than 10 miles from a rural airport. ( Independence Ks Municipal Airport)
- Conveniently located off Blacktop, The private lake and residence is not viewable from the road
- Located less than 2 hours from Wichita, less 3 hrs from Kansas City, and 50 minutes north of Tulsa
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.