Price Reduced!!! The Southern Iowa and Northern Missouri border is one of the most sought after areas for trophy whitetails in the Midwest. Located along the state line border of Schuyler County Missouri and Appanoose County Iowa is this incredible 700 acre M/L farm that was simply made to grow and hold big whitetail bucks and lots of big old long bearded gobblers. This farm has it all, outstanding cover, food, water, seclusion, This property was set up by a one of the best professional whitetail land consultants in the business and has been managed extensively since 2012. Hardwood ridges and hollows with big timber and brush are the predominate makeup of the farm. Approximately 100 acres of the timber has had Timber Stand Improvement completed on it. The owners have installed numerous food plots all over the property in key areas taking into consideration wind direction, approach to stand locations, etc. Food plots are on ridge tops as well as in lower areas of the farm, these food plots have been a mixture of protein rich Imperial Whitetail clover along with brassicas, and other mixes. Along the North end of the property there are about 60 acres of open land that features about 20 acres of big bottom destination food plots that have included corn, beans, and brassicas and clover. The open area North of the big bottom food plots is all planted to a beautiful stand of warm season Switchgrass (Kanlow and Cave in Rock blends)that run up to the Iowa border, along with approx 100 Chestnut trees. There are 11 Redneck blinds on the property (7 will convey with sale, the others are negotiable) and approximately 30 tree stands set up on the farm that will stay with the farm upon the sale. There is a nice metal building on the far North end of the farm on the Iowa side that features living quarters with 2 bedrooms, with bunk beds, nice kitchen and living area and bathroom and shower, the other half of the building is storage for tractors, ATV’ etc. Border farms like this are extremely hard to find, especially one this size, if you are a serious big buck hunter and want to hunt the bucks this area is known for, call for more details or to set up a private showing. Serious inquiries only, please.
- Incredible managed hunting property located on the Iowa/Missouri State Line, Near Coatsville
- Property is about 3.5 hours from St Louis, 2.5 hours from Des Moines, 3 Hours from Kansas City
- 685 acres M/L on the Missouri side with 15 acres M/L and shed/living quarters on the Iowa side
- Property is primarily a timber tract with numerous food plots scattered all over the property
- Set up by a professional private land/wildlife consultant; all the food plots have been strategically placed throughout the farm
- North end of farm has 60 acres m/l of open ground, consisting of about 20 acres of big bottom land destination food plots
- Plots are secluded in the bottom, surrounded by timber to the south, beautiful stand of warm season switch grass to the North that runs to the state line
- None of the food plots or open areas are visible from any roads
- Entire farm is secluded from roads except for a very small portion on the south end, which provides South access
- Approximately 100 acres of timber stand improvement (TSI) has been performed on the property
- Brushy draws lead into the property from Iowa, very unique situation!
- Great system of roads/trails through the property to access key hunting locations and also to access food plots with tractors and equipment
- Several ponds and 2 creeks, great water sources; the owners have dug 2 ponds near the native grass stands just for wildlife
- Currently 11 Redneck Blinds on the property, the owners will leave 7 of these blinds on the farm, and they are negotiable on the other 4
- Approximately 30/35 tree stands will stay with the farm
- Nice metal building on the North end of the property has living quarters completely furnished
- Appliances, furniture, there are 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower, open kitchen living area
- Â½ of the building is for storage of tractors, atv, stands, etc.
- Camp is turn key and ready to go with everything you need
- Living quarters have motel style heating and cooling system
- Sellers have the following items they would sell if the new buyer would be interested: John Deere 5075 Tractor with loader, tractor has very low hours, 7 ft. Frontier mower, King Kutter roto tiller, 500-gallon sprayer
- Property is shown by appointment only to qualified buyers, serious inquiries only, per the sellers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.