- Located on Methodist Camp Road , between Kinder and Reeves, Louisiana
- Easily accessed from Louisiana and Texas
- Contains approximately 311 acres in cultivatable fields with Federal Base Payment, remaining acreage in roads, camp /storage area, and ponds/drainage areas
- Fields are currently in grass production for cattle grazing
- Good access from a parish gravel road with utilities
- Good internal road network with limestone
- Five wire cross-fences to maximize the grazing potential. Wire stays are between every post throughout the farm
- Two 8 3-stage irrigation wells that pump 2900 gallons per minute into a 12 underground irrigation system throughout the farm. The wells can be operated separately or together by use of an underground value.
- Buildings: 40X60 Implement barn, 10X20 storage building, 9X9 walk-in cooler, 12X60 mobile home
- Rural water system
- 2 stocked ponds on the property, one can have water pumped to it
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
GPS: 30.576053 -92.657933
From US Hwy 190 in LeBlanc, Louisiana turn north onto Methodist Camp Road. Travel 5.5 miles to the property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data