This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is an excellent investment opportunity that will provide steady annual income while you enjoy great hunting! The 123.94 tillable acres provide $24,000.00 of annual income from cash rent. Don’t let the large amount of tillable land lead you to believe that the deer and turkey hunting is not great. There is a large adjoining farm to the north that provides great bedding while this farm is the area’s destination for feeding. The timbered and brushy corners of the farm are absolutely loaded with deer sign. Beat down trails, rubs, and scrapes are everywhere. There are a couple areas in the timber that have been planted in food plots that will make the ideal bow hunting set-up! There have been areas of standing corn left to provide great late season hunts while allowing the farm to steadily hold deer through the winter. A small creek runs through the southern end of the farm making a funnel area and water source.
- 123.94 tillable acres providing $24,000.00 of annual income from cash rent
- Large adjoining owner to the north with great bedding area
- This farm is a destination food source for the areaâ??s dense deer population
- Great bow and gun hunting opportunities
- Conveniently located directly north of New Hartford and near Pittsfield
- Excellent investment property
- Taxes are $1300 per year
- 2 food plots
- Small creek runs through the southern end of the farm
- Property is fenced and gated
- Great bedding areas
- There is also a home and acreage that adjoins the property that can be purchased
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Pike County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.