This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Get out and enjoy country living. This property is ideally set up to be a hobby farm. The barn with loft is capable of storing over 3,500 bales of hay and there is a corn crib for additional storage. There are close to 72 acres that could be tillable or used as pasture land where you could easily be able to raise cattle or horses. The current owners are raising horses. All the property lines are fenced and the interior is fenced to provide multiple pasture options. The 1,232 sq. ft. log cabin needs some TLC, but there are no major problems. There are 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a massive stone fireplace. All kitchen appliances are included. There are approximately 7 acres of woods for hunting or getting firewood. Deer have been harvested off the property every year. It is minutes away from Mill Bluff State Park for additional recreational activities including small game hunting, deer hunting, camping and hiking. Bear Creek runs through the property. You are close to the intersection of Interstate Highway 90 and Interstate Highway 94 for quick access to anywhere.
- Ideal set up for hobby farm, raising cattle or horses
- Log cabin with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Outbuildings include 26' x 64' barn with loft and 24' x 24' corn crib
- 72 acres of tillable land and pasture land
- 7 acres of woods
- Fenced pasture land and property lines
- Railroad runs along the southwest border of property
- Deer have been harvested every year from property
- Located near Mill Bluff State Park for additonal hunting, camping and recreational activities
- Bear Creek flows through property
- Located 10 minutes from Camp Douglas, 15 minutes from Tomah, 30 minutes from Sparta, 1 hour from La Crosse and 1.5 hours from Madison
- Taxes were $2,722 in 2015
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Monroe County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.