This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Price Reduced! This beautiful Southern Energy country home has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths with a new metal roof and 2 large screened porches. The soapstone wood stove will keep you warm in the winter. The property has 3 outbuildings that include a metal 30 x 50 with concrete floor and 2 roll up doors. All this overlooks a 1/2 acre stocked pond. The covered pavilion provides a great place for the entire family to enjoy a day of fishing or cooking out. The property has open pasture, garden area, excellent hardwoods and a nice creek that forms a swamp along the back of the property. The well-maintained trail system will provide easy access to the entire property. There are multiple food plots and deer stands that provide excellent deer, turkey, hog and duck hunting. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great property. It's a must see!
- Located 40 minutes from the University of Georgia and just a short distance from Lexington
- Fabulous 2800 sq.ft. 4 bedroom 4 bath Southern Energy home with 2 large screened porches
- Large kitchen with island
- 3 out buildings that include a 30 x 50 metal building with concrete floor and 2 roll up doors
- 2 deep wells (120ft and 200ft)
- 1/2 acre stocked pond(trophy tiger bass, bream, catfish, grass carp)
- Covered pavilion with fish cleaning area
- Multiple established food plots already in place
- Large creek running through back of property that forms a swamp that is ideal for hunting
- Property has mature white oaks throughout
- Pecan trees, fruit trees, pear trees, apple trees and grapes
- Great deer, turkey, hog and duck hunting
- Established trail system allows you to travel throughout the property with ease
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Oglethorpe County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.