PRICE REDUCED!! A fantastic secluded property with a beautiful view of Truman Lake and a wonderful story and a half 1,840 sq. foot home with a warm inviting wood interior and a 12' x 40' attached garage. There is also a 10' x 16' storage building on the property. All this with a beautiful overlooking view of Truman Lake. Truman is a lake known for great bass, panfish and catfish fishing. During the migration, the lake is also a stop over for quantities of duck and geese. The land has great cover with bountiful populations of deer, turkeys, and small game. There are multiple locations for food plots, as well as several trails running to all corners of the property. All this access makes the property a great place to ride horses or ATV's. A clear wet weather stream winds through part of the property. As an added bonus, this property is bordered by Corp of Engineers ground. If you are looking for a piece of ground that can meet almost any need or desire you may have for a property you need to come take a look and dream about the possibilities today. The property is approximately 30 miles from Warsaw, 45 miles from Clinton, an hour and fifteen minutes from Springfield and an hour and a half from Kansas City.
- Great deer, turkey and waterfowl hunting
- House overlooks beautiful Truman lake
- Nice two bed, one bath home that is move-in ready
- Gated drive and very secluded
- Several nice spots for food plots
- A great place to ride horses or four wheelers
- Property borders Corp ground putting you within two hundred yards of Truman Lake
- Good quantities of big hardwoods
- Wet weather spring running through the property
- Nice hunting blind in place
- Great investment opportunity
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.