This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property is serviced with three-phase power. The septic system was engineered to accommodate 8,000 gallons per day for a possible recreational vehicle park. A 6' high chain link fence encloses an area approximately 130'x220'. The shop is 80'x80' clear span building. 440SF of office space finished with vinyl flooring and indirect lighting. 4 bedroom 1 and 1/2 bathroom.
Sterling Highway to Old Sterling Highway property is on the right, just before you get to the bridge.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.