Envision your custom log home located within Whispering Pines Subdivision. Quiet, private, gated in a natural living environment. Walk out the front door to trout fish the world class Boulder River. Walk out the back and enter the Gallatin National Forest. Fish & wildlife are natures year round neighbors. Nestled within your deeded property sits your 5,000+ pristine home. Large logs, hardwood floors, two rock fireplaces, great room, vaulted ceilings and so much more. Natural view in all directions.
South from Big Timber on Hwy 289. 15 Miles South of Mcleod. Left on Whispering Pines, Left on Ken Dan Lane.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Sweet Grass County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Sweet Grass County
- Riverfront Property in Sweet Grass County
- Recreational Property in Sweet Grass County
- Commercial Property in Sweet Grass County
- Undeveloped Land in Sweet Grass County
- Ranches in Sweet Grass County
- Farms in Sweet Grass County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.