Unbelievable home made of old Chicago brick and salvaged materials from old buildings in NOLA. Must be seen. Over 10,000 bricks were used, along with Belgium flagstones for flooring. Old cypress for walls, and period windows from old schools. Property has a guesthouse (1700 sq.ft.) and a studio/barn (1700 sq.ft.) There is also a workshop and a tractor barn. 4 wells on property. Landscaped.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Pearl River County
- Pearl River County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Pearl River County
- Undeveloped Land in Pearl River County
- Residential Property in Pearl River County
- Ranches in Pearl River County
- Farms in Pearl River County
- Lakefront Property in Pearl River County
- Riverfront Property in Pearl River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.