CHEVELON CANYON RANCH - LAST 18 DEVELOPER OWNED PARCELS NOW RELEASED FOR PRIVATE DEEDING.
In the heart of cool northern Arizona, set amid lush woodlands, grassy meadows carpeted with mountain wildflowers and seasonal streams, are the quiet wilderness parcels of Chevelon Canyon Ranch. Located at the perfect 5,800 foot elevation, just above the boundary of the Sitgreaves National Forest and north of Heber, Arizona, these spacious 36 acre tracts of prime American ranch land are ideal for those seeking large acreage ownership from which to enjoy the area's hunting, fishing, and superb year-round weather. The summers here are cool and clear and the winters mild. Annual rainfall averages 11 inches, most of which fall during the summer's spectacular monsoon season. These refreshing rains bring to life the ranch's seasonal streams and arroyos and a profusion of brightly colored mountain wildflowers. An additional 17 inches of moister is added during the winter when several light snows fall on the ranch. Broad sweeping views of the San Francisco Peaks in Flagstaff, the beautiful painted desert and the national forest are enjoyed by ranch owners. There is absolutely no urban noise and the dark night sky is arrayed with thousands of stars and satellites.
The water at Chevelon Canyon Ranch is just the way it comes from mother nature's Coconino Sandstone Aquifer, clear cool and clean. As a Chevelon Canyon Ranch owner, you will have private well access to the Aquifer's largest water supply in northern Arizona. In addition, two on-site convenience wells are available 24 hours a day to Ranch owners for either temporary or permanent water hauling. A fine sandy loam soil covers the ranch, providing an excellent growing base for fruit tree cultivation and vegetable gardens.
Ranch terrain includes dense stands of evergreens, meadow, blends of trees and meadows, level open grassy portions mixed with gently terraced wooded hillsides or along scenic canyon frontages with their seasonally flowing creeks. Each ranch site has been custom surveyed in concert with these natural features. The result is an outstanding selection of cabin sites within each property that afford every owner sweeping views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. A maintained road provides access to each parcel along title insured county recorded easements.
Zoning allows freedom of ownership. Owners may use their land for residential, agricultural and recreational purposes. RV use and tent camping is allowed at any time.
The final releases of developer owned parcels are now available. No more new properties will ever be opened in the ranch. Your investment in this northern Arizona land at Chevelon Canyon Ranch can not only fulfill today's dream to possess your own high country ranch, it can also secure a legacy of land ownership for your family for generations to come. If you have dreamed of a cabin site in a truly secluded and quiet northern Arizona location, then you will want to be an owner in Chevelon Canyon Ranch. Purchase one now so that you don't miss out on your chance to own quality land in northern Arizona's Chevelon Canyon Ranch.
Prices and Terms
* Parcel prices vary according to actual size, location & specific features.
* Prices in the 36 acre range start at $19,900 total. Terms are 10% down, balance at 10% interest for 15 years. This yields monthly payments from as low as $193. Discounts are available with larger down payments.
* Financing is guaranteed. There are no closing costs, no credit checks, no qualifying requirements, no early payoff penalties and all loans are fully assumable.
* All property is title insured by First American Title, one of the nations largest title companies and all payments are made directly to them to assure the proper accounting of the purchasers funds.
* All parcels at Chevelon Canyon Ranch are served by good bladed roads along County recorded easements. Maintenance of this network is well funded, responsive.
* Each property corner has been clearly monumented by licensed surveyors and the result of survey map recorded as a permanent record with the Navajo County Recorders office.
* Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
For additional information and to request a brochure, please call J.R. Price at 602.909.4651.
Please call First United Realty at 800.966.6690 or JR Price at 602.909.4651
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data