- Waterfront location on Toledo Bend Reservoir, voted #1 Bass Lake in America for 2016 by Bass Masters magazine
- Located on the south side of Hwy 3229, west of Zwolle, Louisiana
- Approximately 0.25 mile frontage on Hwy 3229
- Contains approximately 36.98 acres of real estate cut timber, including the Sabine River Authority lease-back
- Purchase to include the timber rights in the lease-back area
- Electric utilities available along Hwy 3229
- Waterfront development opportunity / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 31.606729 -93.704267
From the intersection of N. Main and Hwy 475 in Zwolle, Louisiana travel west across the railroad tracks and immediately turn right onto Highway 482 (S. Main) and travel 0.8 mile to Highway 191. Turn right onto Hwy 191 and travel 1.1 miles to Hwy 482. Turn left onto Hwy 482 and travel 0.5 mile to Hwy 3229. Turn left onto Hwy 3229 and travel to 2.4 miles to the property on the south side of the road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.