This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
DUE TO THE RURAL NATURE OF THIS PROPERTY, THE ZIP CODE PROVIDED IS A GENERAL LOCATION USING THE TOWN IT IS CLOSEST TO.
- 360 acres, more or less, 235 acres woods, and 125 acres fenced pasture for cattle, home.
- Located 2 hours southwest of Saint Louis; 30 minutes southwest of Ironton and 5 miles south of Centerville MO.
- Owner has run 65 cattle in this pasture and cuts 125 bales from it each year.
- 1400 sq ft, 2 bed, 1 bath ranch house with 21 x 21 deck.
- Inside of house has new paint and carpet.
- 48 x 24 concrete basement for an addition has been poured.
- 30 x 60 metal pole barn with two finished offices. Electric and water.
- Property has two wells and a concrete slab poured for a second building site.
- Blacktop road access.
- Close to the Black River for fishing and rafting.
Agent Comments: This is a property that could serve several different purposes:Cattle operation for income. The fenced pastures have been planted in warm season grasses. The soil is good and with good hay yields. Excellent whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting. Good hardwoods that could be timbered for income in approximately 10 years. Very scenic place to build a dream home in the country.
Electric to Barn
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data