James Ross River Plantation, on protected Robinson Creek, just off the Rappahannock River is an extraordinary private waterfront retreat on 612+/- acres. Located just outside the bucolic village of Urbanna it has over 1.1 miles of waterfront and three peninsulas of land. Three homes are located on the property with several dependencies. There are 14 parcels of land and a pond. There is a large indoor heated pool house with outdoor deck overlooking river, boat house, and dock. Shoreline has recent bulkhead.
Lrg. Backyard Grass
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Middlesex County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Middlesex County
- Lakefront Property in Middlesex County
- Commercial Property in Middlesex County
- Riverfront Property in Middlesex County
- Undeveloped Land in Middlesex County
- Recreational Property in Middlesex County
- Farms in Middlesex County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.