- The property is predominately located on the north side and of Guy Gaar Road. There is approximately 3 acres south of Guy Gaar Road that the
seller would consider selling separately.
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage along Guy Gaar Road, a gravel parish road
- Contains 33 +/- acres of 12-year old premerchantable pine plantation, 4 +/- acres of creek area and 3 +/- acres of natural pine hardwood along the north side of Guy Gaar
- Natural pine hardwood area provides several possible locations for a rural home site with electricity, telephone, and community water along Guy Gaar Road
- Timber investment / Rural Home site(s) potential / Recreational opportunity
- Mineral rights included
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC FOR A FORM.
GPS: 32.101955 -92.578137
From the intersection of US Hwy 167 and LA Hwy 126 in Dodson, Louisiana travel east 5.4 miles on LA Hwy 126 to LA Hwy 34. Turn left onto LA Hwy 34 and travel north 1.4 miles to Guy Gaar Road. Turn left onto Guy Gaar Road and travel approximately 0.3 mile to the property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.