This property is located in southeast Wilkinson County and has approximately 3/4 of a mile frontage on the county paved Coonsmill Road. The property has a good interior road system and includes several food plots making this tract a good recreational tract. The timber consists of approximately 24 acres of five year old planted and pre-commercially thinned pines. The balance is in hardwood bottomland. Utilities are available.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Wilkinson County Properties by Type
- Riverfront Property in Wilkinson County
- Undeveloped Land in Wilkinson County
- Residential Property in Wilkinson County
- Lakefront Property in Wilkinson County
- Recreational Property in Wilkinson County
- Commercial Property in Wilkinson County
- Ranches in Wilkinson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.