This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Beautiful turn-key D-style log cabin located in the heart of God’s country in the Western U.P. Located only 5.5 miles from town, and 3.25 miles from Lake Superior’s shoreline. This cabin, built in fall of 2010, is tucked back in the woods in a peaceful forest setting. Access is off a well maintained 2 track that leads from the corner of Tikka Rd. There are excellent numbers of bear in the area, and numerous bears have been harvested. The area also offers excellent grouse and deer hunting; and fishing opportunities on the creeks, rivers, and lakes. Miles of snowmobile and ATV trails are located just a short distance to the east. The property is surrounded by a secluded paper company and county-owned ground on 3 sides to the south, west, and north; which offers 1000’s of additional acres of hunting opportunity for the outdoorsman. The property is heavily wooded, and has not been logged since the early 1960’s, so timber value does exist. It is hard to find a nicer cabin in a secluded setting, with easy access to the amenities town has to offer just a short distance away. Agent owned.
- Excellent bear, grouse, and deer hunting
- Beautiful D-style log cabin that easily sleeps 4
- Located only a short distance from Ontonagon, and the shoreline of Lake Superior; with easy access to the paved road over a well maintained 2 track
- Miles of snowmobile, and ATV trails located just a short distance to the east
- Surrounded on 3 sides by 1000â??s of acres of paper company and county owned ground offering additional hunting opportunities
- Multiple fishing opportunities in the area on the many creeks, rivers, lakes
- Located about 30 minutes from the Porcupine Mountains, and Lake of the Clouds
- Sale includes the Yamaha 3000 watt generator converted to propane with remote start
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Ontonagon County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.