This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Newly Remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with large family room, living room, kitchen dining combination, some hard wood flooring, partial basement, 30 x 40 shop with new metal , 16 x 40 workshop, and approximately 2.5 acres. Seller to survey prior to closing. Sold by the boundary not by the acre.
Hwy 259 North 13 miles, intersection with Hwy 144, stay straight on Hwy 259, 2 miles to Ammons Church Lane, turn right, follow approx. .5 miles to property at end of the road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Breckinridge County
- Breckinridge County Properties by Type
- Farms in Breckinridge County
- Ranches in Breckinridge County
- Residential Property in Breckinridge County
- Recreational Property in Breckinridge County
- Lakefront Property in Breckinridge County
- Undeveloped Land in Breckinridge County
- Commercial Property in Breckinridge County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.