Located just over an hour from Baton Rouge or Lafayette at Trevassar Bayou is a very special property waiting for your family and friends to enjoy. This 38.975 acre tract just outside of Morrow in St. Landry Parish is loaded with perks!
There is a 750 sq/ft rustic cypress cabin and outbuilding shed overlooking a one-acre aerated fishing pond. There are also 20 acres of crawfish ponds. The property has 200 newly planted and several mature pecan trees. On top of all that, there is great deer hunting, duck hunting on the crawfish ponds, stocked bass and crappie pond, two water wells for the camp, deer box stands and duck blind. The back of the property adjoins a very large tract of privately owned hardwood which provides good deer and small game to the property. There are approximately 1000' of road frontage along Hwy 107.
Don't miss this unique family or "Great Friends" outdoor retreat! Owner financing available. Contact Paul Ferrell for information or a tour at 318.792.1893 or [Email listed above].
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Landry Parish Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Ranches in Saint Landry Parish
- Farms in Saint Landry Parish
- Commercial Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Riverfront Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Recreational Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Lakefront Property in Saint Landry Parish