This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This River Cottage is located on Mill Creek,with 1,660 square feet and 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Great Room with two sided stone fireplace opens to Kitchen and Sunroom/Dining Area. Waterside Deck. Move in condition. Pier with open sided boat house with boat lift. Great area for kayaks and canoes! Pontoon Boat negotiable.
From White Stone, Rt.3- cross Rappahannock River Bridge. Left on Dirt Bridge Rd.#622; Right on Regent Rd #623;Left on Barricks Mill Rd #625. Go 1/2 mile, cross the Mill Pond & turn left on Willow Ln.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Middlesex County
- Middlesex County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Middlesex County
- Residential Property in Middlesex County
- Riverfront Property in Middlesex County
- Recreational Property in Middlesex County
- Commercial Property in Middlesex County
- Timberland in Middlesex County
- Undeveloped Land in Middlesex County