This is a magnificent opportunity for someone to purchase a neat 39+/- acre parcel of land in St. Francis County and about an hour drive south of St. Louis. The property is south east of Farmington. This would make a great hunting or recreational property. There is a cleared out food plot and there are a couple of large covered deer blinds. The property is off of hwy T and at the end of Martin Road. There is about 400' of hwy T frontage. The asking price reflects the owners wish to get the farm sold.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Francois County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Saint Francois County
- Farms in Saint Francois County
- Residential Property in Saint Francois County
- Commercial Property in Saint Francois County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Francois County
- Recreational Property in Saint Francois County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Francois County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.