40 acres in central Schoolcraft County with good road access in a nice recreation area. This parcel is a stone's throw from Stutts Creek, which is a wide sandy bottom stream. The access road just cuts the NE corner making it accessible yet very private. The West side of the acreage adjoins a large marsh that is State owned for even more privacy and buffer. This will feel secluded although it is just a short drive from M94 and about 20 minutes from Manistique. A snowmobile and ATV trail is right here as well.
M-94 to Smith Lake Road, East to Brace Creek Road just before Stutts Creek bridge. South about 1 mile to property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Schoolcraft County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Schoolcraft County
- Recreational Property in Schoolcraft County
- Commercial Property in Schoolcraft County
- Lakefront Property in Schoolcraft County
- Undeveloped Land in Schoolcraft County
- Riverfront Property in Schoolcraft County
- Ranches in Schoolcraft County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.