DUE TO THE RURAL NATURE OF THIS PROPERTY, THE ZIP CODE PROVIDED IS A GENERAL LOCATION USING THE TOWN IT IS CLOSEST TO
- 40 acres more or less, (26 acres tillable - all upland tillable, 3.7 acres CRP, timber, creek)
- $240,000 ($6,000.00/acre)
- Located approximately 30 minutes southwest of Macomb, IL, 45 minutes northeast of Quincy, IL, 1-1/2 hours northwest of Springfield, IL, 3-1/2 hours from Chicago area.
- Productive soils with good income
- 3.7 acres CRP paying $483.00 annually through 2021
- Many mature hardwood trees
- Electric access
- Connects to a large timber area
- Food plot areas
- Many deer rubs, scrapes, trails and bedded areas
- Excellent whitetail deer, wild turkey and small game hunting
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.