Embraced by groves of 100-year old eucalyptus trees and entrancing ocean air, Old Fairchild Headquarters is comprised of 34 acres abounding with potential. Currently utilized as grazing land, and complemented by a stunning 2-story, turn of the 20th Century Victorian home and just one-mile from of the dazzling Pacific Ocean, Old Fairchild Headquarters boasts opportunity for development into a coastal Bed & Breakfast, Tasting Room, or seaside retreat.
Shown by appointment only. Call Listing Broker for appointment and Directions.
Fenced for Cattle
Property Tax Exemption
Number of Wells
1 mile from Pacific Ocean
B&B, Tasting Room, Retreat
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Luis Obispo County Properties by Type
- Horse Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Ranches in San Luis Obispo County
- Farms in San Luis Obispo County
- Lakefront Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Recreational Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Residential Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Commercial Property in San Luis Obispo County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.