C.1854 Greek Revival built for E.H. Bernhard & Eugenia Howard Lockhart Bernhard, located in the West Marion Historic District. Four octagonal columns support the front pediment of this 2-story home, built in an L with center hall, approx. 3,654 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, heart pine floors, handsome moldings & original mantels. The lot is 215x275. This handsome home is beautifully decorated with custom window treatments included.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.