This 100% occupied multi-tenant retail commercial building fronting Phelan Road in Phelan, California has 12,960 square feet and is situated on 1.16 Acres. The property is in the central heart of Phelan, located across from the Stater Bros Shopping Center. Just west of the intersection of Phelan Road and Sheep Creek Road which is the primary intersection and hub of Phelan. Built in 1991, the property provides long term tenants including the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department. High visibility and traffic counts make the building ideal for tenants. Close to Highway 138 and easy access to Interstate 395 and Highway 395.Phelan enjoys the lowest vacancy rate of commercial space in the High Desert with a vacancy rate of approximately 1%. This is a great opportunity to acquire a retail building in the center of town that has experienced low vacancy rates for many years.
I-15 North. Exit Main Street. Go West. Main Street turns into Phelan Road. Continue west. Property is on the right hand side just after Sheep Creek Road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Hunting Land in San Bernardino County