This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a totally turn key offering that features a top end hunting property and furnished home that is the ideal lodge or place to raise your family with year-round recreational opportunities. Located northeast of Nebo, this farm is in a tremendous neighborhood and has excellent adjoining managed habitat. The property features everything it takes to successfully hold and harvest mature bucks; ample food sources, water, and improved bedding cover. The trail camera photos and deer history tell the story! The 5-acre stocked lake features a small lake “house”, dock, swimming platform, and a boat that is ready to take fishing. Twenty-eight tillable acres and 8 acres of CRP provide $5,642.00 of annual income and a great food source. There are several established food plots that provide an additional food source and areas perfect for bow hunting. The property is equipped with four elevated shooting houses valued at over $9,000.00. The property is fenced with two gated entrances on the north and west providing security, great access, and well-defined property boundaries. The home is 1500 square feet with a basement garage. There are 3 bedrooms (one master with private bath) and 2 bathrooms. The home has several updates including hardwood floors, a full laundry room, and has been landscaped. The large screened-in porch is ideal for summer and provides a great view of the large lake! The garage is an excellent area to park cars or store all of your hunting equipment. There is also an open-ended steel building that is perfect for storing farm equipment or extra storage. The list goes on and on! This is a must see to appreciate property that will not disappoint! Call today for more details.
- Turn-key furnished home that is the ideal lodge or home for your family
- 28 tillable acres providing $4,620.00 annual income
- 7.98 acres in CRP providing $1,022.00 of annual income through 2025
- 5-acre lake with docks, swim platform, boat, fish feeder, and small lake â??houseâ??
- Excellent trail / road system
- Outstanding trail camera history
- 4 elevated shooting houses
- Several established food plots
- Gated access from the north and west
- Great view of the Bay Creek bottoms from the home
- Excellent neighborhood with large adjoining landowner
- Steel building prefect for equipment storage
- Taxes are currently $3,142 and this should decline in 2016 as the property has been enrolled in the Forestry Program
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Pike County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.