This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
2 acre lot with 90% finished 1.75 story 1267 Sq Ft. Creek side 1 Bed/1 bath/loft Cabin on Soldotna Creek, in very nice secluded neighborhood and at end of Cul-de-Sac. Room to build second home on lot. Gravel pad, septic, electric. Cabin is ready for you to finish, 2X6 construction, Sono tubes. Owner estimates 30K to complete cabin. Borough maintained road. BTV all info in listing. Adjoining creek front vacant lot for sale is MLS 16-8356.
Foundation/house owner builder info: 6x6 presseure treated wood beams on concrete sonotubes well above grade, beams are spaced 4 ft apart, Above beams are 4x6 timbers and then floor joists on top of that. Insulation fills 11" void between floor and bottom of timbers. Also added additional 1" rtech between beams on the 2 additions for added insulation.
Owner/builder owns the vacant land lot that has a well at property corner that supplies cabin with water. Owner Occupied. Per seller this lot is not in City Limits. BTV all info in listing.
bear, waterfowl, moose, big game, small game, rabbit, squirrel, ATV trails,hiking trails, biking trails, bird watching, road frontage.
Owner will finance with 50% down
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough