This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
In a land of rich beauty and unspoiled nature, you will find a place where time slows, providing the perfect backdrop for recreation and relaxation. The Branson Ozark Mountain Ranch is nestled among some of the most breathtaking scenery in Missouri and offers hunting, development possibilities, horse facilities, livestock operations, and valuable water rights. The ranch is comprised of much diversity with glades, savannas, mountains, pasture land, springs, hay meadows, wooded creek bottoms and forested areas with nice timber. The ranch improvements consist of a 1,600 square foot ranch home built in the 1920's, horse stable and outdoor show arena built in 2006 and totaling around 15,600 square feet. The property's location is just off Ozark Mountain Highroad and smack dab in Branson, and next to Table Rock Lake. As they say location, location and location; It doesn’t get any better than this. The property is dramatic in elevation from 845 feet to 1350 feet making for the most incredible views and boasts over 1/2 mile of Roark Creek frontage and bottom lands with abundant hunting and recreational opportunities. This property is loaded with wild game including deer, turkeys and you can do some fishing in the ponds and creek. Resplendent with its beautiful forest canopy, miles of creeks, imposing ridgelines, meadows and cedar groves, it is impossible to fully convey the grandeur of this property. The ranch has been well managed over the last decade to maximize the recreational capability without compromising the outstanding deer and turkey hunting. The ranch is accessed via year-round, county maintained and lightly traveled roads. Branson Ozark Mountain Ranch is one of the largest offerings available in the resort area of Branson and Table Rock Lake. The ranch can remain true to its roots and provide a legacy for generations to come or be the next owner’s ultimate dream for development. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great Southwest Missouri property. Call me direct for more information. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
- Branson Ozark Mountain Ranch is one of the largest land offerings available in Branson
- Located just minutes from the strip of downtown Branson, Silver Dollar City and Big Cedar Resort
- Branson Ozark Mountain Ranch is nestled among some of the most breathtaking scenery in Missouri
- Amazing wildlife, water and endless development possibilities including a hunting retreat, residence or resort
- There are miles of trails on the property with multiple access points on hard surface roads
- The property is close to many area lakes including Table Rock, Taneycomo and Bull Shoals for boating and fishing
- Water is abundant on property with springs, creeks and small ponds for wildlife
- Roark Creek is live water and flows into Lake Taneycomo
- Improvements include a home, horse barn, multiple other barns and outbuildings and a secluded hunting cabin overlooking a spring fed pond
- Branson Airport is just 15 minutes away
- Branson is an Ozark town in Southwest Missouri known as a family vacation destination. The strip, also know as 76 Country Boulevard, is famously lined with theaters, which once hosted mostly country music performers, but today presents diverse entertainment. Also along the strip are Silver Dollar City, an 1800s-themed amusement park with live music, the landmark Marvel Cave and Dolly Partonâ??s Wild West-style Dixie Stampede dinner theater
- Top of the Rock is another feature near Branson that offers a host of world class recreational opportunities and attractions, from the Lost Canyon Cave and Nature Trail, Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum and â??End of the Trailâ?? All-American Wine Cellar to four elegant yet casual dining options, a spectacular mountain top wedding chapel and a Civil War era honeymoon cabin. When youâ??re finishing exploring the attractions, tee off on your choice of two world-class golf courses â?? the Jack Nicklaus signature Top of the Rock Golf Course and the Tom Fazio-designed Buffalo Ridge Course. Additional golf amenities include an Arnold Palmer-designed practice range with sixteen target greens and a 70,000-square-foot putting course designed by Tom Watson to be a replica of the Himalayan putting green at St. Andrewâ??s in Scotland
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Taney County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.